Ancient planetary defense domes in northern Russia that vanished. Help me remember. I can not locate anything related to this legend.
I apologize if I’m not supposed to ask questions like this. Let me know if I should remove it.
While playing some games online with friends, who are into questioning everything, we got into talking about Russia, Antarctica, and the hidden history in the icy covered ground. I brought up the domes an expedition had found in Russia that seemed to be iron/metal. The explorers got radiation sickness and took a few photos before having to retreat to safety due to illness and weather. Upon a return to the area all the domes had sank into the earth or vanished. I remember one theory was they were some kind of ancient planetary defense system and some others said they were nothing but rocks pushed up by frost. None of my friends had ever heard of them and when I went and googled this nothing could be found by myself. Did I dream up this story? I remember the pictures of the giant domes and remember thinking there was no way frost could move several football field sized perfectly spherical rocks in such a pattern.
Was this a fake, a creepypasta, or is it a real legend? Please, if you remember this let me know.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fqcrlm/ancient_planetary_defense_domes_in_northern/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen