Calling all scientific minds who feel some way about COVID-19!

**PLEASE DON'T LET THIS DIE IN NEW IT NEEDS AWARENESS**

I am in the process of setting up a website dedicated to increasing accessibility of scientific articles. In times like this, people take what the media gives them and either swallow it or are dissatisfied buy lack the resources to develop their own conclusion.

There are a wealth of studies dating back ~15 years about studies relating to bat coronaviruses, engineering viruses to do with the ACE2 receptor (the receptor COVID-19 utilises), and increasing pathogenicity in human cells. Alongside this, there are multiple credible articles to do with scientific discourse regarding virus creation, bribes linking Wuhan and Harvard, and containment breaches of SARS.

It is not a conspiracy site. It is a collation point for articles and studies the media is refusing to bring up, and only credible ones. CREDIBILITY IS KEY. I do not want to push a viewpoint; I want to allow people the freedom and the ability to synthesise their own opinion, except with all the facts.

I am after volunteers (I am not making nor intending to make money) with a scientific background to translate these studies into digestible bites (around 300-600 words) that someone with no scientific background could understand. Not condescending, but informative and simple, while maintaining accuracy. Take out the scientific jargon that makes the studies so difficult to understand, and try to explain them to an intelligent member of the public. There is a brimming pool of people who don't know who to trust or where to go, so I want to create a little platform for them.

If you aren't interested in writing but you have articles or studies you think would be useful, please DM them to me or leave them in the comments! I am a biotechnology (drug design) student, so I am also translating them. I just need help to get this on the move quickly!

EDIT: AHHHHHH WHAT A RESPONSE!! I am overwhelmed with the interest and did not expect this many people to believe in my idea. I am trying to respond as comments come in, but every single comment is appreciated! If I missed your comment (and I am so so sorry if I did) please DM me and we'll go from there!

submitted by /u/imsecretlyabird
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fp3x5b/calling_all_scientific_minds_who_feel_some_way/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die