Corona and masks

Not really a conspiracy but I don't trust what our health authorities are saying regarding wearing masks. Especially given they're trying to control the supply due to shortages.

Billions of Asians have done this for a long time. They've dealt with these situations before and their medical experts believe that they help.

This virus is apparently transmitted via coughing, sneezing and "close contact". What they're not telling us is close contact means droplets that leave your mouth while you're talking.

They tell us that these droplets are not airborne but rather fly through the air a small distance and then fall to the ground.

So if this is the case and it is not an aerosol, would a mask not protect against heavy droplets from entering into a person's mouth or nose or at the very least prevent them from coming out of your mouth?

I have a rubber P95 respirator I am very on the fence about wearing. One because it's difficult to breath and two because the culture here doesn't support it and almost shames it. I would feel a lot safer in public with it but don't want to deal with the embarrassment.

What's your take?

submitted by /u/Kandicainerides
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fsmbd8/corona_and_masks/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die