COVID-19, is it an opportunistic distraction from something other than what meets the eye? Conspiracy theories, anyone?

My family and I have been watching the news religiously. Scanning between several different news channels and social media pages, I began to wonder, where are all the photos of the overrun hospitals in the United States? I live 40 minutes outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and yet to see any news coverage of the overrun hospitals. Where are the photos? Where are the sick people? I BELIEVE the covid-19 virus is dangerous, but is there something more to the shutdowns than what we are being led to believe? Why are some things remaining open and yet others are shut down if we truly need to stay home? I want to hear all the conspiracy theories, because my mind is starting to imagine some of its own.

submitted by /u/WittleWeeMe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fqx6t8/covid19_is_it_an_opportunistic_distraction_from/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die