Did Hitler have kids?
This is not a theory, more like maybe a Mandela effect, but honestly it might just be me having a shitty memory.
Throughout all my life, in history I always remember being taught that Hitler had kids. I vividly remember that he had 2 kids, and that he gave them sleeping meds down in the bunker, and then killed his wife Eva (that he had literally just married 1 second ago, like last minute) and then himself. Like I remember that so clearly in that order, and I remember watching documentaries where they re-enacted it and shit.
Well. About a month ago I was in history and idk how it came up but I mentioned something about hitlers kids, and my history teacher looked at me like I was an idiot and said “Hitler never had any kids” WHAT? WHATATTTT. Most of the people from my class got so confused too cause like we clearly remember that? Now I’m thinking that it might just be my school that mis taught us or something, but I proceeded to ask a ton of my internet friends (they are all from around the globe, none of them even live in my country) and like 70% of them thought he had kids too.
This might just be me having a shitty memory? Idk. But please tell me what you remember. Also sorry if my English is bad, I’m not a native speaker.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fm4nwv/did_hitler_have_kids/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen