I believe the Coronavirus was accidentally released in the Wuhan Lab..
I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I do have decent critical thinking skills.
My mother was the first to bring up to me that the viral lab in Wuhan is 10 miles or so from the animal market this virus was linked to. Although scientists have linked it to animals according to the media, i think it is very plausible the lab was doing experimentations to create a new virus in animals and/or accidentally spread the virus. If this was going on, who would ever admit to it?
It just seems extremely weird to me that we have had nothing like this in my lifetime or my parents’ or theirs. If a new virus were to come from animals, it would have happened in the last 100 years. Animals have always been around.
Anyone else think this logically makes a ton of sense? I haven’t dug deep into it yet but my intuition tells me that the lab was experimenting creating different viruses and used animals as a source. When I thought this was plausible, I then read the same thing happened with the SARS virus. Why are the viruses always coming from China?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fjyyai/i_believe_the_coronavirus_was_accidentally/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen