I'm legitimately starting to get suspicious

Not that I wasn't suspicious before, but all these supposed cases, all these supposed deaths, and yet very very very few pieces of video evidence from regular folks who should be seeing these things. Nowadays, even in the most remote areas of the globe, they have cell phones and can upload videos instantly. By now, with all these supposed cases, there are still very little pieces of evidence from regular people. Where are all the videos of people, besides celebrities, stating that they have Coronoavirus? Where are all the memorial posts for this person or that person? Why hasn't the news named a single person who has died from this virus? They do it for every other tragedy, and that's something that, amidst all this, the news ought to make time for in their broadcasts, even for just a few minutes. A friend of mine said his parents are getting tested after supposedly coming into contact with a contaminated person, but even that seems a little suspect that, as if they are just arbitrarily giving the test, which then takes 5 days to get the results. I don't want to mention that and I'm fully supporting my friend and will help him out if he needs it, but it just seems off.

I don't know. The numbers just aren't adding up.

submitted by /u/OneMoAgain1138
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fle8u8/im_legitimately_starting_to_get_suspicious/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die