Saturn isn’t what you think it is 🤯
I’d be lying if I said my mind wasn’t blown by the lecture that I watched last night. In my limited research into the occult I did learn that Saturn was synonymous with Satan but I didn’t understand why. I know David Icke has quite a reputation. He made claims decades ago that people literally laughed him off the stage for and now thousands of people are flocking to see him because they’re seeing he was right about a lot of things. More and more people each day are becoming convinced that we are in fact living in a computer simulation, even top scientists. I do believe in a lot of the things that David points out, the guy really knows his stuff but when he gets down to Saturn’s rings, pay attention. The symbology is literally in everything. Once you see it you cannot unsee it. Here’s the video, it’s a bit long but worth it.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fsm52u/saturn_isnt_what_you_think_it_is/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen