TASTE

Hey there !

I was just sat thinking the other day and I had this thought.

What if..

"Taste" doesn't actually exist ?

What if it's all in the mind and about thoughts.

I tried it..

I had some salted pretzels and thought about KFC chicken... And I could taste KFC chicken....

I tried it again with thinking of cheese pizza and it worked.

Etc

So what if this is why cats and dogs just like lick themselves and lick their poo and wee. Because they can't actually taste it so that it doesn't bother them.

Mabye I'm just going mad with self isolation haha

Anyway

Thanks for listening

🙂

submitted by /u/pxllard111
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/freh9t/taste/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die