Weirdly racist Youtube ad I saw a few weeks ago
Hey, guys, this is my first post here but I've always loved creepy, strange conspiracy stuff. This is 100% real, but unfortunately I have no proof of it. I tried googling "Weird racist Youtube ad" just now and got nothing but fake, intentionally comedic stuff like a Funny or Die video.
I can't recall exactly what the video was advertising. At first it started as what looked like a high quality, cinematic travel video to visit a certain state or city, talking about normal things like a friendly, welcoming community. It might have even been advertising a specific product or service but I can't recall, my memory of it is fuzzy.
What struck me the most and actually really creeped me out is that nonchalantly, in the middle of what seemed like a tourism ad, the narrator started asking questions of the viewer like "Are you afraid of black people?" and went on to recite other cult-like propaganda about living in a safe, white community and protecting oneself from black people. Did anyone else see this ad? It really disturbed me and I wanted to find a way to report it to Youtube, but I only ever saw it the one time. The ad ended before I could figure out how to save it or search for it again.
Not sure if it was some kind of viral marketing, or just paid for by a neo-nazi group, but it shocked me that Youtube would allow it to slip through the cracks. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I apologize if this is the wrong subreddit to post about it in. Just a very strange thing that occurred and I haven't been able to find anyone else talking about it. Hopefully Youtube took the necessary steps to remove it from being played.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fredtn/weirdly_racist_youtube_ad_i_saw_a_few_weeks_ago/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen