Why I think Covid-19 is a bio-weapon out of control.

If anyone is familiar with STUXNET, ( a cyber weapon)....

" Stuxnet is a highly-sophisticated computer worm that was discovered in 2010 and was essentially the world’s first digital weapon.

Stuxnet was developed by the American and Israeli governments and used to wreak havoc on an Iranian nuclear facility called Natanz."

The problem is that after it was discovered, Iran and hackers all over the world modified it and were able to attack countries, industries, and people

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here especially here. While I don't think COVID-19 is engineered, it could have been cultivated and delivered to certain areas.

STUXNET SOURCES:

https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/the-worlds-first-digital-weapon-stuxnet/7926298 https://www.zdnet.com/article/stuxnet-infected-chevron-achieved-its-objectives/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

submitted by /u/dontcareitsonlyreddi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fm0bta/why_i_think_covid19_is_a_bioweapon_out_of_control/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die