Archer bunker shows give u a window how they started to think in that era.

So I been chilling at home.been doing research.and I had my TV on and I keep it on antenna channel.dude those shows are amazing when you look threw different.so today Archie Bunker was I never it was a show I thought it was a comic some red head anyways back to the story..I just watched ba Archie Bunker episode that he talking bout everything going on today??it's was scary from who China... to having Corona Korean cigars... every body scardd.to Bail ing out banks .list goes I try to find a the episode didn't find it but it's where his daughter dates a banker..and he drops alot of knowledge..even tho I knw the writing was races....I see how they put the black people down

submitted by /u/merciless801
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g9c4nx/archer_bunker_shows_give_u_a_window_how_they/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die