*Are we in a simulation?*
So I didn't know where else to post this, but for about a week I have been hearing something odd outside my bedroom window. I am an insomniac so I am usually up until the wee hours (specifically around 3 in the morning) and I've never heard birds awake and active around this time. Lately however I have been hearing a single bird, doing the same whistle, around the same time (12am) but a few days ago I heard it at about 2am, and just now at 11pm. It literally sounds like the same single bird and the same whistle. I've never heard birds being active at these times. It got me thinking. I've had dreams before where it was very lucid and I've been woken up by my alarm (kind of like the scene in inception where they hear music) is the best way I can describe it. What if the bird was the same thing, what if I'm actually still dreaming and have been for who knows how long and the bird im hearing is actually a bird in the real world trying to wake me up? I think this quarantine is getting to me.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g5a29a/are_we_in_a_simulation/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen