Censorship in the media just makes people want to view the censored content more

Hey guys, I have been thinking for a while now that certain things people in power do are really fucking stupid. Things that make me ask myself how can someone slip up like that?They either think that we are all retarded (to be fair a lot of us are), or there is something else going on.

From what I can see censoring someone usually backfires. Remember when Alex Jones got deplatformed? His popularity skyrocketed soon after. Was this intentional?

There is a thing called mass/crowd psychology. If I was a person in power that was hiding something I would use this stuff to play mind games. Mix the truth with lies. Use red herrings/double bluffs. Hire cult of personalities, disinformation, psychological operations, etc etc.

There is a lot of bullshit on this earth. There is bullshit pretty much everywhere you go. So you really have to question everything. A true conspiracy theorist would recognize this, and accept that everyone has cognitive biases that can distort the truth. Question EVERYTHING. Question science, history, religion, spirituality, atheism. Question the official story AND the conspiracy theories. Question your own beliefs especially.

That's all I gotta say. Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/pvk5side
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fwd4wo/censorship_in_the_media_just_makes_people_want_to/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die