Colleges are used to brainwash young adults to push an agenda

I am currently a senior in college and have now come to the realization that schools don’t teach you about your major, but teach you about how your major ties into specific beliefs. I major in International Trade and many of the classes I am forced to take indoctrinate me into supporting a specific agenda. They push all this bullshit on you about how certain people can’t make it out of poverty and what not. They blame it on another group of people and teach you to hate that group. I grew up dirt poor and came out of poverty. My entire life people have said I will not be able to make it. But here I am, about to graduate. College is honestly a bunch of bullshit classes your forced to take. They barely teach you anything, and force you to take at minimum 1 extra year of electives. Then they teach you about the debt problem. But fail to point the finger in their own faces for cleaning people’s pockets. Our education system is completely broken and indoctrinates people into believing their own agenda.

Fuck that place, fuck the staff, fuck the dean and fuck the government for pushing that bullshit on us. These places need to look into the mirror and realize they are the problem with this world. Not racism, not sexism, them. They are the ones pushing it and putting the labels on people. Not us, them!

submitted by /u/selfishnun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g06psq/colleges_are_used_to_brainwash_young_adults_to/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die