Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory: Connection to Christianity

DISCLAIMER: This post was not meant to offend anyone, just to start an intelligent conversation and even a respectful debate. Conspiracy theories are an abstract way of thinking that I find stimulating, and I hope those who read can appreciate this theory.

As I stay at home, I've had the time to really think about what's going on and keep up with the news. Strangely enough, I was just watching some documentaries about the bubonic plague (sorry if I misspelled it) about 5 months ago before I even knew about the COVID-19 virus. I grew up a Christian (and still am), and I found the stories of the old testament fascinating. The 7 plagues in the book of Exodus in particular was very interesting to me. For those of you who don't know, this is a story about how Moses was freeing the slaves in Egypt when God sent a series of 7 natural disasters to plague the Egyptian Pharaoh and slave owners. In other occasions within the Bible, God has flooded the earth and burned cities to the ground to cleanse the earth of sin. I was thinking about how the virus began in a country where Christianity was illegal, and those who were caught practicing Christianity was punished under the law. Because of the hatred and bigotry spread by some Christians, Christianity has become scarce and even taboo. In the eyes of a conservative Christian, the world has become a more sinful place as tolerance has grown in politics and society.

So here's the theory: What if the coronavirus is a plague sent from God?

submitted by /u/huskyparent16
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g0qhsf/coronavirus_conspiracy_theory_connection_to/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die