Covid-19 distraction
I honestly think the Corona Virus is just a distraction for 5G towers, I’ll kind of elaborate, so 5G towers are very toxic and can make people super fucking sick like throwing up, fever, and has HORRIBLE radiation etc. I really think the US or who tf ever is using this virus to distract people from passing the law for 5G (which they already passed) and building them, which I’m not sure how long it takes but the timeline adds up like the virus came in November (or so they say) and they passed this law maybe a month ago after they put everyone and thing on lockdown, now they’re saying it could last til August, (which I feel like it wouldn’t take that long to build a tower with no one paying attention) so they have time. Literally no ones against it so no one can say fuck that. Idk just a thought, and sorry this was all over the place
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fzmmtw/covid19_distraction/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen