Do you remember EvieBot

I was having a chat with this Evie bot (it’s this supposed AI that you can have a conversation with) and for the 1,000th time it claimed that it was human and started to ask me questions that I would ask it. But then I had a thought, what if I AM speaking to another person. And then it all clicked. The bad grammar, the misspelled words the times it had asked me if I can eat smell love. It all made sense, there is no evie bot. It’s just a disguised chat room to make you think that you are talking to a robot when in fact you are talking to another curious person just like yourself who is trying to have a conversation with an AI that doesn’t exist. Evie is fake! Every time you ever ask a question to that bot, just know that there is another person on the other side.

submitted by /u/ManFromMissouri
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g2tnzv/do_you_remember_eviebot/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die