Does anyone feel like they’re in a simulation
Obviously there’s the “simulation theory.” We all know, but has anyone ever experienced anything to make it seem real. I got high yesterday with a friend, and when we’re high we always have the sensation of feeling like we’re in a film and feeling like the main character, But that’s normal. However, yesterday we were riding bikes high, I was feeling that sensation a lot, talking to myself about being in a movie and every single person I rode past felt like they were only there to make life seem real. (Truman show like) and then my friend crashes into me a few times deliberately and says “we have to kill you now we’ve figured it out.” We stopped and looked at each other both really scared. Obviously I was like “tf” and she couldn’t say anything. I needed to go home. When we were leaving each other, I asked about it and she said “no I don’t know what just happened, I feel like someone made me say this.” We we’re both genuinely shook and rode home. My family feel fake to me now. This whole life feels fake.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g5nv0d/does_anyone_feel_like_theyre_in_a_simulation/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen