Due to COVID, I’ve learned about the CIA, JFK, 9/11, the Rothschilds, Gates, and much more in the space of one month. “Waking up” is almost unbearable.
The combination of March + April has been comparable to a bad acid trip that never ends. After 24 years, my perception of reality has been shattered. Work feels pointless. Life feels pointless. I feel dehumanized. The people around me suddenly seem so dull and brainwashed. Television has lost its appeal. I fluctuate between hating myself for being so oblivious for 24 years, and then wishing I’d never learned any of this in the first place. I feel alone, and almost psychotic. To realize how much of the world around me has been built on lies has me questioning my own sanity on a daily basis.
There’s a reason most people choose to stay brainwashed. Reality is awful when you realize who actually runs the world, and how limited your “freedom” actually is. There are some doors that can’t be closed.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/g6aypq/due_to_covid_ive_learned_about_the_cia_jfk_911/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen