Finally got it! It's a reverse psyop!

I'm pretty sure this is just a reverse pysop to find out where everyone is at with their beliefs and data.

I mean, I feel in my gut they already have everything because they have data points on everyone.

But maybe this is like that black mirror episode with the drone bees. Everyone thinks it is about people voting on Twitter with a hashtag to kill someone they hate, but the twist is to kill everyone who voted.

Everyone is at home mining through news and conspiracies.

They want to see who spreads what and how much.

From you sharing an Out of the Shadows link to a celebrity posting about 5G.

I think the real conspiracy here is kill the messengers by baiting them on reddit and YouTube (FB and Instagram too)..

Of course they've radicalized many now, on purpose.

My best guess next is make everything go back to semi normal and have new digital tags on 5G tracking for what comes next.

They've confirmed their list of dissenters.

Now comes part two of this 2020 rollout.

Good luck, and keep giving away your ideas, data and internal psychology over to the literal people who you are talking about..

submitted by /u/nationocean
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g2uleu/finally_got_it_its_a_reverse_psyop/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die