Gov trying to control our minds?
So, I know this is crazy, but, I just tried to say this on a thread and I got kicked out? 😆 And keep in mind, I don’t openly discuss my conspiracy theories, with, anyone.. ever. So.. I hope I’m not looking like a fool as I’m trying to type this and my phone won’t fucking work.. ugh. What I was going to say on fb but decided not to look like a crazy person. 😆😆
Lol. Well first off, it’s recorded that the gov did in fact dose soldiers, unaware soldiers with LSD for the sake of understanding it. I heard they’re trying to understand mind control and I wouldn’t doubt that that’s not only inaccurate, but linked to lsd as how it responds to the brain. I do know fo fact if and what “branch” it would, but, I do not at all doubt it. I’m lazy af. 🤷🏼♀️ but through random conversation and personal experience I’ve determined I’m not the only one who thinks this. Also, taking too much lsd is possible, but not when your max was three.. js. Like, seven years ago. 🤷🏼♀️ I do “know” it stays in your spinal cord for life though and you can”randomly trip” so, being a free thinker, I can guess that if this “god gene” which I have no full understanding of yet, is assessable easier through a mind altering substance such as LSD can allow for information reley (third eye empathy type) of experience information transfer to happen, than manipulation can occur. And closing that off, within the brain, afterwards, can render you A. A non free thinker. B. The result of their information. Saying it in text does sound crazy. But, it is a genuine concern of mine. If the US military is actually actively attempting to control our minds, which, shit fuck anything is possibly possible, this is one equation they may be possibly able to do that. Lol. 🤷🏼♀️ I think a lot. 😆
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g86wgb/gov_trying_to_control_our_minds/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen