Hope you won't be too critical, but
I'm relatively new to Reddit (wish I wasn't, but hey).... Anyway, over the last couple of years, it felt like I was in search of "the truth", with zero idea of what I was looking for, where to look for it, etc...A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon David Icke and his work...and I really resonated with what he has to say! But my main reason posting this is because I'm GENUINELY CURIOUS as to whether people don't actively believe in energies, and how the elite are doing the most, to keep us shackled. It goes beyond politics, religion and money...I am talking about ancient knowledge, secret societies, heck, reptilians! Please, it gets desolate in my head with all these thoughts whizzing by lol, hope to hear from people that chose to dive head first down the rabbit hole.... If we are to talk about 2pac, MJ, Nipsey, Dr Sebi, Chester Bennington? Of late I've been keeping an eye on Chris Brown's IG, he actively has now begun talking about energies, a certain post mentioning 555(synchronicity) Cmon, man...it ISN'T JUST...PEDOPHILIA....it isn't just a fetish or that, there are deeper and darker reasons to be doing that, no?....
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g7ou1x/hope_you_wont_be_too_critical_but/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen