I have a massive research paper data dump on SO many things Bill Gates,NWO ,COVID,Vaccine all in one place with a write up as to how it connects with links, papers, documents - everything.

It’s WAY too long publish your Reddit - apparently there is a 40000 word max - I’m probably around 100,000 lol. It’s totally up to the reader/researcher to make the connections and decide if what they’re looking at is what I’m suggesting.

Just need somewhere I can post a massive data dump through a link that you can open links on the actual page you click on - cause there are a lot of links.

submitted by /u/Clapbackattacks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g4j047/i_have_a_massive_research_paper_data_dump_on_so/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die