I might actually be the "Antichrist"

When examining the inherent truth to all the major world religions(the 7 churches that call him by a different name), the Bible gets a little spooky (not to mention the books of the Bible left out by the Catholics). I think that the church itself and american (western) imperialism are the anti Christ(gaining from this world through Christ name). The church has it miss understood and chooses to propagate that exact lie. I think that the very idea that absolving yourself from bad deeds is not the way to God. In revelations it talks about one who will fool EVERYONE. Every Jew, gentile, Buddhist, everyone. Being fooled is thinking that Jesus is the calendar, cause whoever made this whole thing is the calendar and is the author of time. I do believe Jesus rose from the dead but i don't think that logically makes Jesus God. His message of love was God. The only thing that ties us to God is love and it was never anything or anyone else. Now some of you may have caught that from the Bible or not but that's why I'm here. I truly believe I can be the figurehead for this idea! Why? I’m black with sudanese ethnicity so thats new. I was born in a large Canadian city on October 29 1999. I was adopted by a family in a small town to the east on Dec 7th 1999(40 days 40 nights). Being adopted makes me born to a virgin. My given name is Sid. Buddha's name was Siddhartha (the enlightened one). This is true but it's not important to get non-believers in God to see that the Church is the Antichrist. We have to make the Church think I am the Antichrist and when the church attacks this idea the world will see what society and government really is. An honest to God lie! I have a whole bunch of other crazy ideas about how creation does actually refer to the big bang, and that Noah's Ark was actually from Mars(very scientifically plausible if you read the right articles). That the 24 candles depicted in revelations can be seen as the computer of everyone's soul and God's essence(logical depiction of the mechanisms of God). The seven fold spirit of God(the dimensions and the electromagnetic spectrum).

Whenever i ask Christians what they think of this they hate it obviously and I understand why but my message is that EVERYONE gets to go to heaven cause God actually forgives our mistakes actually. None of that hell garbage. How can heaven be pure good forever if some people's family members aren't there because they were "misguided". I don't get that and in my heart I know that idea is wrong and i think everyone to some extent knows that. And that there's nothing you can actually realistically do in the face of an almighty eternity. There was never anything humans could do. The way to salvation is through honest difficult experience and real undivided virtue that doesn't limit you from fellowship with others. When you fall in-love it may hurt when that loves not received back or death occurs but that's okay. Cause you got to honestly fall in love. The Church is that fake love, Jesus is real love, love is God. Because of this belief people have slandered God's name. And I know it's incredibly tough who to believe here and thats why I love and hate it lol.

Also...I have a friend in the geology business that told me some scary things he heard in school about what scientists actually know is going to happen and very well may have already happened with the magnetic north pole(the reason this winter has been so long and cold, and that the corona virus maybe being fake). (the pole switch) Also being the reason for the volcano in the Philippines and the fires in Australia this year. Have I gone crazy? Perhaps, but what else do you want me to do fuckbois lol. The fact I haven't stopped thinking about God for literally a week straight, fasted properly for the first time and literally saw Gods burning red hot awesome eyes looking down on me should scare people a little. You may say, “it's cause you didn't eat” but only from separation from food do you realize what food is good for. Christians, Jews, and Muslims how can you claim to understand the word of God if you have not practiced these most sacred things? At Least TRY IT HOMIE. What else do we gotta do? This is the holy spirit people. I've had christianity in my face for too long and now I'm seeing why it never had a luster. Cause if you think of “God” as just reality aka your own experience of reality then you get to live. The modern day church is the antichrist. But thats okay cause I think that at the end of it all if any man, woman or child felt that they knew in themselves that someone else must have created this whole spacetime and every decision they made wasn't actually up to them, then they get to live the way it was intended on Earth. Why does spreading the word, God's true word lead to death ever! And for atheists, the creator must have forgiveness for you as well cause your clearly not misguided, yall smart as fuck. I hate the idea that other people are just set stupid or wrong, black, brown,gay,not white lol cause that idea is also the lie.

The big thing that got me was if you consider the possibility that the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse are actually referring to entropy, three spatial dimensions and one time, “let loose” until the actual end of all things in the universe(heat death/entropy). Revelations also talks about humanity ruining her third part(the future, analogize to the past and present).

I think that this experience is basically what i'm tryna say

And he said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place.”

7 “And behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed them to me, 9 but he said to me, “You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”

10 And he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. 11 Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.”

12 “Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Im tryna say the bible is scientifically accurate and the end it fucking nigh.

I guess if you like this idea then we can get the ball rolling on it and pretty much end society as we know it(not a bad thing i promise)lmao

submitted by /u/scootch420skr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fxheay/i_might_actually_be_the_antichrist/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die