I suspect I’m being drugged by ADL

I’m tasting a salty substance in some foods I eat. The effects are a short acting feeling of paranoia and fear . It lasts for maybe 11 minutes . I then find myself being very open to suggestion. Use your imagination on this one.

Backstory The person I live with is very left leaning but never openly shares his political views. He became very interested in psychology and surrogacy in 2014 When he buys grocery’s he will only eat one out of the products he bought. He’ll drink a glass of milk but never ever more than once. What type of chemical could have this type of psychoactive property’s? Am I being poisoned ? I have no family , they have all passed and current family members seem uninterested in speaking with me after they died.

Why the ADL though? I get calls and they hang up. I did 5 years of research just to find this much out.

submitted by /u/HouseOfJ0y
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ftbam2/i_suspect_im_being_drugged_by_adl/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die