I think people in the west are more brainwashed than North Koreans

I have a legitimate argument hear me out. Remember how bad the Syrian refugee crisis was to the point that people had to flee in large groups to Europe. We have seen that happening in other war torn countries too. Why haven’t we seen that in North Korea if the situation is as bad as the west says. Why isn’t there a refugee crisis in the border of Russia and China since North Korea is near those countries. Are they really oppressed like the west is screaming. We say history repeats itself then why isn’t that happening in North Korea. I want to point out that the Syrian civil war started in 2011 then the refugee crisis started in 2016. It took just 5 years for it to get to that level. Yet North Korea has been in isolation for decades with the “WORST” human rights conditions. Why are they not fleeing in masses. And I want y’all to remember that North Korea has a population of 25 million. Syria has a population of 17 million people. Why aren’t we seeing videos like this and this North Korea is very underdeveloped due to years of sanctions. Europe is more advance in terms of technology yet they couldn’t handle a surge of refugee coming in. What makes you think N.K can control their borders like that, remember N.K has a population of 25 million. If they wants an uprising it’s possible. If their life is really in danger some are willing to risk themselves to provide a better future generation. In revolution people will die and bloods will be shed. I genuinely think most of them leave their country due to curiosity. What makes this “theory” interesting is that there article that talks about how these defectors stories are inconsistent. The guardian did an article on it. (link. Vice also did a video talking about how a defector kidnapped from North Korea begging to flee back home. [link . Trust me am not here to argue in bad faith I’ve just been thinking about this for a long time am not a conspiracy theorist I just like analyze things. Is America making up fake news about North Korea because they want us to think that communism is bad and never question capitalism. Again am not a conspiracy theorist am just comparing what we have seen with history. Am not saying that North Korea is not an evil country am saying that I don’t really have anything to say about the country since nobody really knows what is going on. I’m gonna post this on other subs because and I encourage others to as well because we need to start a conversation about this.

submitted by /u/francumstien
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g9ufzu/i_think_people_in_the_west_are_more_brainwashed/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die