I think Sebastian Meepz is dead, here’s why
Sebastian Meepz was a small YouTuber that mysteriously stopped making videos in August of 2018 after posting weekly since making his channel.
Robby who is a medium sized YouTuber (A friend of Sebastian) posted creative videos with his friends Sebastian and Lonnie biweekly. But in 2018, the same year Sebastian stopped creating videos, that changed.
Robby posted a video titled I have been depressed where he mentions two of his childhood best friends have died. He doesn’t mention names or how they died.
After this video was posted Robby stopped posting creative videos and just started mass producing videos of him following 5 minute crafts. He also took down his playlist of him doing videos with Sebastian but left his playlist of videos with Lonnie up. (Lonnie still posts videos).
I have no idea if any of this is true but it’s just a theory that’s been working in my head.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fu2ip4/i_think_sebastian_meepz_is_dead_heres_why/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen