If you understand conspiracies, who controls the world and the global power structure on planet earth.. then you friends are most likely a STARSEED.
I have dedicated my life to unraveling the concept of the new world order agenda to determine if its real or if its just a theory. I can conclusively tell you at the age of 26 that the new world order really does exist, evil people are controlling world affairs and everything that happens in our world benefits the 1% of the population and not the 99%.
There was a point during my truth seeking journey where I had a profound spiritual awakening. I suddenly understood who I was and understood my connection to creation itself. This post is aimed at people who class themselves as "professional conspiracists" or conspiracy experts. Although you may have a deep understanding of the physical conspiracy on planet earth, you are yet to fully wake up and understand the true extent of the spiritual conspiracy on planet earth. The physical conspiracy controllers (humans) work in conjunction with the spiritual conspiracy controllers (negative entities, alien, extra terrestrials) to conquer the planet and enslave the human race.
Watch my video where I connect all the dots and show you how conspiracy information, spirituality, extraterrestrials, star seeds and Jesus Christ are all connected: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trqJ1Ka9WFY
Just give the video at least 5 minutes... Im sure you will continue to watch.
Some things I talk about in the video: extraterrestrials involved on planet earth, god, secret space programme, consciousness, Ley lines, true history or earth, start seeds, humanities true origin and cosmic heritage and Jesus.
(The video linked is called ASCENSIONGATE which is part of FREEDOMGATE) link to post on freedomgate: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fsufe1/freedom_gate_the_revolution_of_humanity_is_now/
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ftj56g/if_you_understand_conspiracies_who_controls_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen