Is anyone else suspicious about this aid package?

We’re just gonna dole out $2T without any catch? In the midst of an fake, engineered crisis? I find myself uncertain as to whether or not I want this money... There’s gotta be a catch. The only thing I can think of is that the state will look even more heroic when it’s seen dumping cash into the laps of its paralyzed citizens. I can just imagine what the public school history books will preach about this event in the years to come. I guess I don’t have any issues taking money though if the intention is just ill-disguised propaganda—but I still can’t help feeling there’s some more devious purpose behind this aid package... Thoughts from y’all?

submitted by /u/yeahmakessenseyeah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fxaxue/is_anyone_else_suspicious_about_this_aid_package/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die