Is Coronavirus COVID-19 a form of population control implemented by government(s)?
This is my first post on here because I genuinely want to get to the bottom of this. Is there a good reason the Coronavirus can benefit the US government or any government for that matter? All I hear about in the news is about this Coronavirus but I NEVER hear them talking about a vaccine. A vaccine is the ONLY way we can eliminate this virus and go back to normal. This virus is doing a great job at swiftly killing babys and old people. We are in the year 2020, its very alarming to me that human trials have not began for the vaccine yet. Im sure you can pay plenty of people 50k each to willingly participate in them. Maybe somebody can backup my claim or disprove it. Feedback would be appreciated. Stay safe.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fwcxey/is_coronavirus_covid19_a_form_of_population/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen