Is CTE and Medical system in USA a conspiracy worth it?

Girst of all I am.not american and I learned english by my own.

Today I Saw the Movie Concussion, its about Dr Bennet Omalu who discovered CTE in 2002 and had upcoming years of fight against NFL corp so the players know the truth about their symptoms or the risk they will have in long term.

At 2015 he won the case and, seems that USA medical system hasnt get over it, releasing again and, again different arguments to make him non trustful. Lies that he himself have adressed and debunked in his site.

For me, regardless of the Doctor politic believes he seems honest on what he found and is still finding in the effects of sports.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/N0rian_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g4hx24/is_cte_and_medical_system_in_usa_a_conspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die