Media Propaganda Conspiracy Theory

I'm trying to get both sides here, so don't think I'm taking a left or right side. But both Fox, CNN, all of em, they're such busche league. I'm not deteriorating from the journalists making minimum wage, but even then, as a journalist myself, I know that anyone will do anything to be paid.

And the journalists that do make the big bucks, you know, Chris Cuomo, Tucker Carlson, etc, they know how to get money. Its the CLICKBAIT! The more outrageous the story, the more views its going to get. I believe it is safe to assume most news captions are going to be sensationalized. You say, "no shit," but it has gotten to a point that is misleading to the public. Go look up cultivation theory, its a real thing. Its like information overload, constant news, the race for news, etc. WE DONT NEED A RACE FOR NEWS! We need UNITY! The role of the journalist is to report for the public, and yet, we have these rich ass journalists trying to relate to the middle class. I mean, can they?... People, support your local journalists! Support local news!

​

So my theory: Prominent media from both sides is propaganda, stop listening to Fox and CNN, theyre both full of shit. Never trust a journalist making big money, or a journalist that doesnt come from grassroots.

submitted by /u/OpenMindedShithead
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g9cy16/media_propaganda_conspiracy_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die