My unpopular opinion on the Carole Baskin Case
I know this is really unpopular, but hear me out. I don’t think her involvement (if she even has any) is as extreme as everyone seems to think. To me it mostly just seems like Joe’s saying she killed Don and fed him to the tigers because of the fact that they have beef. He claims she’s obsessed with him, when so far she’s barely talked about him, but he talks big game on how much he hates her and how he thinks she did this and that. I’m not saying she doesn’t have any involvement at all, I’m not saying either side is right or wrong, I’m just stating an opinion based off observation and my general knowledge from forensics class. I think the worst that happened is she either witnessed something really bad happen, maybe one of the cats accidentally killed him and out of panic she did something to the body, OR she was told later what had actually happened, but if she said she knew, she’d get more backlash and even more people claiming her the killer when she had it from outside sources. She does act a little weird when talking about her husband and his disappearance, but the meat grinders they’re talking about were taken out way before he disappeared so idk what meat grinder she could’ve used and the septic tank was put in years after, she just took her husbands rotting body out of her basement and put it under a septic tank that she put in way after the case was already closed?? Maybe he did exactly what she says, I mean, they talk about how he wanted a divorce, the quickest way to divorce or break up with someone is to go off the maps. Maybe he planted his car in his own airport so it’d look like he took his own planes, knowing there’d be no records of his own planes and the. rode coach to someplace under some really generic “John Doe” type name and that’s why no one was able to find him. Maybe she watched him get killed by one of the tigers and decided to get rid of the body someway to keep the Cat Rescue open. Maybe someone sent her a note or came to her saying what happened to him and what they did to him and she can’t say anything because the. she’d get the blame. I don’t know, but I really don’t think she has that much of an involvement. I don’t think she killed him, I don’t think she fed him to the tigers or put him under a septic tank that she put in after his body would’ve already been at least starting to decay if not already decayed. I think, if she even had anything to do with it, it’s way more mild than that and I know it’s a really unpopular opinion, but I think the only reason this theory even exists is because Joe Exotic doesn’t like her and has wicked beef with her.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g83n1g/my_unpopular_opinion_on_the_carole_baskin_case/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen