No more calling them the Elite. We should not use empowering words to describe them

Inspired by u/mistahbang

Words are have power behind them. Why do we call the objectively corrupt and controlling people poisoning our world Elite? When we call them that we are empowering them. Giving them status over us. We are all born with the same status. These people who have stripped us of our Free Will to an extent are not "elite".

We are the Elite. All it would take is recognition of this fact to empower us and make true change. We are the ones who have the power to shape the world ahead of us. We are individuals, but when we work together we have great power. We are their true fear. Free thinkers are who they want to suppress!

I say again. Do not empower degeneracy by giving then the title of elite. I would suggest simply calling them the corrupt group, or the evil. Anything other than "the Elite"

Edit: the enemy works well, too.

Originally in the title I was going to capitalize "Them" for emphasis but in the end I decided against it because they are not worthy of it.

submitted by /u/TheyAreWaTching0o
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fwpn9h/no_more_calling_them_the_elite_we_should_not_use/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die