Not really into conspiracy theories, just really high

The ~CoRoNaViRuS~ wasn’t released by China, it was released by the global environmentalist to slow down the irreversible effects of global warming and to buy us time to find a solution to make major changes to stop the global temperatures from rising. They have a cure since the virus is a bioweapon and will be released when they find a solution or until they start seeing some promising effects

(Note: I am 1000% a believer in global warming and I believe that we need to do something to stop global temperatures from rising. My views align more with the progressive-democratic side of the isle. So please don’t come at me with your Trump bullshit thinking I am on your side, I am not)

submitted by /u/birkenstockguy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g9ueyy/not_really_into_conspiracy_theories_just_really/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die