Pretty Weird Comments on My Old YT Video
Hey guys,
So I recently logged into my old youtube account. I noticed I had a bunch of comments from one user spread out over the past 3 weeks. Take a look at them:
https://prnt.sc/s4yefn
https://prnt.sc/s4yesq
Not sure what exactly happened on July 28th and 29th 2011 in Coney Island. It seems like he deleted the comments after posting them because I can't see them anymore in the comments. This is the video the comments are being posted on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw6dJm2zYN0&lc=UgzC_BPmthP-PvuS5xV4AaABAg
Not sure what's going on here, figured you'd guys would like to see this. At first I thought it was a bot but the name and the type of comments being made aren't something I'd think a bot would post, also the comments being deleted is weird as well. Looking up coney island july 29th 2011 on youtube brings up some pretty weird stuff from a user as well.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g6z10s/pretty_weird_comments_on_my_old_yt_video/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen