Question: Bill Gates Malaria Vaccine Mutates Africans

Hey frendos,

Someone close to me has asserted that she's afraid that Bill Gates will force her to take a covid vaccine and if she refuses he will make it so she can't get a driver's license. Then she said he runs the WHO and that he tried to create a malaria vaccine in Africa which deformed people and he is an international 'black stain' for his failures there.

I tried to find some information about what she's talking about (about the malaria stuff) but I can't. Does anyone have information which either proves or disproves what she said? She is a reasonable person and I know she'll reconsider her view points if I can show her something which proves what she was told is a hoax. That being said, I also hate being ignorant of facts if there's something to what she said...

Thank you in advance for anything you can share!

submitted by /u/TheWorldBard
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g2on2s/question_bill_gates_malaria_vaccine_mutates/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die