Reddit is for mindless idiots (not all users, but alot of them
I love how I speak truth, and people start talking mad shit on me, and then ban me before I can even defend what I said. Heres what I said in regards to a post about michelle obama being a man- My mom was at an airport and happened to sit next to a guy who identified himself as the White House agricultural adviser. They talked a few minutes and the subject of the Obama's came up. My mom said michelle is a man and the adviser just looked at her in the way that someone who's not allowed to confirm certain info but agrees with it would give.
I was called a liar, cowards who hide behind their computers talked all kinds of shit, they talked shit about my mom, and banned me so I couldn't call them out.
If I was lying, dont you think i would have picked a more prominent White House staffer than an agricultural advisor?! Up until I heard the story, i didnt even know that position existed!
Reddit is full of cowards and sheep. Well, this ONLY happens to me when anything bad is said about a Democrat.
So fuck reddit and it's bullshit one-sidedness.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g54o9s/reddit_is_for_mindless_idiots_not_all_users_but/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen