Serious Post
First of all, I could be endangering my life and the ones I love by doing this. I worked for the US military in Homey Airport, you might’ve heard of it before. I think I need to say this now cause I believe everybody’s life could be threatened by this. The COVID-19 outbreak was originally created in a lab in the US and was transported to a lab in China while “sharing” some developments made by US scientists. This was with the intention of focusing the whole world’s attention to another place rather than us, especially after the “raid” to Area 51 last year. We were having some issues with some specimens inside the base and weren’t sure if we had the power to contain them much longer, so we decided to create a distraction to everybody so they could stay home and “safe”. When I got fired last month we were still struggling with the specimens, and if that keeps going as it was, I guess we would be getting worse news than the ones at the moment, significantly worse than anybody’s imagination. I can’t really guess a date but I could believe this could happen this very year, but in case they do control it in any minor way this could take a while longer. In any case, I would suggest people all around the world to be very alert to these kind of news and be very well prepared for the worst. For now, I wish you all good luck.
Signing out, S
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fzp3jr/serious_post/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen