Strange message on a beach
Hello everyone, I live in Mexico and I saw this article, thought it would be interesting to share in here.
Translation: Lila Deneken strikes strange message on Rosarito beach
What most planted the mystery was that nobody has access to that space, so they do not know who could have made them.
Singer Lila Deneken was shocked to discover strange messages in the sand on the beach where she is quarantined because of COVID-19.
Deneken got up and discovered that on the beach of Rosarito, in Baja California, there was a kind of code.
"This appeared drawn in the sand, I do not know what it means but it has strange drawings, the day before was just so strange," Lila said in a video published on her social networks.
It should be mentioned that right now the beaches are closed and nobody has access to them, as the authorities fine those who violate the law for the quarantine of coronavirus.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fwsdru/strange_message_on_a_beach/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen