The Free Mason's Aren't Dangerous

Edit: My grandpa is the main treasurer in our lodge, and has been a mason since he was 21.

My 87-year-old grandpa is a Mason, the Free Mason's go back in my family back to the revolutionary war. We have Thanksgiving in the lodge, right now I could go to my grandmas (well, if this virus wasn't going around.) and get pictures of my great-great-great grandpa's swords from when he was a Mason, and the rings they have going back generations.

I don't know much of the details, since I'm not a member, but I know one thing for a fact, they are not dangerous. They are not associated with the Illuminati.

I asked my grandpa once, "Hey, you know some people think you do like, human sacrifices and chant in Latin?"

He laughed, and said, "All we sacrifice, is chicken, pork, and beef." In reference to the fact, most of their meetings consist of them eating, and discussing how to help our community. (I only know that thanks to my grandma)

I've been in the lodge plenty of times, at least 16 times (at least once a year). The only part we aren't allowed in is upstairs, but that's for safety (it's high up, and most my cousins are young, they could easily fall, and I'm not allowed up there cause it'd be unfair)

There's a kitchen, and an eating area, a bathroom, a living room, and a place to hang up jackets in the part we're in usually. There are a few mason things around, the symbol and a painting. And a piano.

They even came to my elementary school once and gave us all dictionaries. They want to help the community and aren't evil.

TL;DR The Free Mason's aren't dangerous, they're just (usually) men who want to help their communities, and I know this through my family.

submitted by /u/micahbluebluemicah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g6x23a/the_free_masons_arent_dangerous/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die