The Pokemon invented to control our kids

Being one of Abel’s close friends, I feel qualified to talk on this matter. He was a normal kid, until he started getting back into the Pokemon, said it takes him back to his childhood. He got addicted. He would do, and did in fact do anything to just be alone with his pokemons. He killed a Police Station, his mother, and brother named Habel. However at some point, he got the covid virus, but using his knowledge of pokemons, he summoned the demons to heal him. It worked, but the ended up possessing him, which led to the death of Habel. Afterwards, he went after his dad to kill him and his new wife. But, by some sort of miracle he the demons left him. This would seem like a happy ending, but he found his yugioh card, which led him back down this path again, he got back into the pokemon too. I haven’t heard an update from his father in a while, so this is concerning. I’ve been posting his father’s email on to here, to update you all on his condition, but the emails have stopped. I’ll keep you all posted.

submitted by /u/the_taco_mailman
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fzsaaj/the_pokemon_invented_to_control_our_kids/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die