This isn’t much of a conspiracy theory because it is very obvious. But, I feel like the internet, specifically Google, is single handedly the largest mind control scheme there ever was.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to look up something and it brought me to bullshit articles that contained 2 of the key words I entered in the search. Google hands you the least educational, overly capitalistic, most vanilla, somewhat relatable search results, injecting us with misinformation and second hand opinions. One thing that’s been very helpful for me is putting key words in quotation marks, ensuring the result will contain those key words. But, I feel like a lot of people don’t know that. The main thing that bothers me is that companies can literally buy their way to the top of the results page and that is truly fucked up. So you’re telling me that more money you have the more you can influence someone psychologically??? Huh? There needs to be filters that you can input before searching for something. For example, “free data sets/research”, “blog posts(I’d unclick that box real quick)”, “most relevant ”, etc. I really hope people realize that what comes up after you search something is based on an algorithm and your previous search history. With a seemingly infinite amount of information on the internet it is ridiculous that Google gives only 26 letters to search something. There needs to be more organization to the data, and if they don’t change this then I would ask the question, why? Seems really sketchy if you ask me.

Final point: reddit is the only place where you can ACTUALLY find a specific topic and go into depth. The larger public NEEDS this. People need to have their own ideas. It’s fucked up that we think we can google “anything”, but how many people do you think are willing to go to the 1520th page, home to the information they actually wanted. The front page of Google search results is one of the worst products of capitalism and society control there ever was. Give us freedom to learn for ourselves!

“The unexamined life is not worth living”- Socrates

submitted by /u/pressurecan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/fzkzgs/this_isnt_much_of_a_conspiracy_theory_because_it/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die