To my fellow Michiganders and also the rest of the world:
Those ‘idiots’ down in Lansing are fighting for our liberty, the thing this country stands for. If you think ~500,000 or so (probably much less) deaths per year is worth losing our freedom YOU are the idiot.
Remember the endless war America is in for our freedom? What happened to freedom isn’t free? Fascist governments aren’t made overnight, they happen gradually with the people’s rights taken away one at a time. Do some research, and that doesn’t mean reading one or two articles on the first page of a google search.
I for one have never been more proud of my state and it gives me hope to see that so many people are seeing through this bullshit. I don’t claim that the virus doesn’t exist. I don’t claim to know the master plan behind this, but I am 100% sure that something is very, very wrong here.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g3uyt8/to_my_fellow_michiganders_and_also_the_rest_of/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen