Trump is a russian spy!

I don't know if someone already posted this idea but in my head it would finally make sense how a person of such power can behave like this. Making the whole country an embarrassment for the entire world, damaging the nation's economy and specially now with this virus, killing thousands of Americans with his decisions. Maybe not officially a spy, that might be too complicated to hide but definitely some serious connections with Russia! Imagine the world reaction if Trump is actually an evil genius send by russians and this is all an act? I will shit in my pants, anyway, am I crazy? Maybe I'm watching too much Homeland recently...

submitted by /u/artyshat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g7q3qj/trump_is_a_russian_spy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die