What's the deal with the Anthony Bourdain theories?
I'm a fan of Bourdain and the posts on this sub were a shock to me. So far I've read...
- he witnessed something awful at Château Marmont and was killed to make sure he didn't talk
- he was killed due to his insider knowledge about sexual abuse in Hollywood
- his partner at the time of death, Asia Argento, was a witch (!) and got him involved in some bad shit
- he was on a list of names of people who were interested in young kids
- I'm not sure I know what it is, but pizzagate.
There's probably more.
I'm looking for clarity, evidence, opinions on the above and any other theories relating to Bourdain. Up until recently, I took his death as suicide due to him losing his lifelong battle with personal demons. I don't want to think otherwise but I don't want to be blind either...
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gb6h1f/whats_the_deal_with_the_anthony_bourdain_theories/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen