When did "trust no one" turn into "trust Trump?"
I don’t understand why Donald Trump isn’t met with more suspicion from the conspiracist community.
The guy is on a first name basis with Saudi oil sheikhs. He's had the Clintons over for his wedding. His cabinet is filled with ex Goldman Sachs executives, he's beloved by Israeli hardliners, and he used to pal around with Epstein. How can anyone say that President Billionaire isn't deep in the fold?
I don’t know how I can put it more clearly: Donald Trump is a second-generation real estate mogul turned President with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. All of his most successful business ventures cater to the ultra wealthy. Who do you think finances his campaign? For crying out loud, the President shits on a gold toilet seat in a Manhattan tower bearing his name and was photographed holding a mysterious glowing orb with the Saudi royal family. Does he have to draw you people a f’n diagram?
I’ve seen people on this sub claim that since Trump has received so much backlash, it’s clear that the elite have it out for him. I suspect they have more effective means to keep people they don’t like from power than a kabuki-theater impeachment, go nowhere investigations and criticism in the MSM. Maybe I missed something, and the ‘powers that be’ have really softened their touch since the days of JFK, RFK, and MLK.
I never thought I’d see the day when conspiracy theorists would extend the benefit of a doubt to any P.O.T.U.S., much less one so obviously suspicious. I figured the ‘two wings of the same bird’ mantra applied to politicians of both parties.
If I’m wrong about this, and Donald Trump is somehow on the level despite all evidence to the contrary, someone should tell the elite because they’re still donating millions to the President’s reelection campaign.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fvmawe/when_did_trust_no_one_turn_into_trust_trump/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen