With the recent rise of concerns about the potential negative health effects of 5G many mainstream news outlets kept repeating there is no evidence cellular phone radiation has negative health effects, so I decided to do a quick investigation
I went to google scholar.
I searched electromagnetic waves health effects (https://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=phone+electromagnetic+waves+health+effect).
11 research papers on the first page except one (which agreed that although there were negative effects reported, they were too minor) reported statistically significant negative health effects of EMR from cell phones. The majority of them were on the topic on male fertility.
The 3 most highly cited papers were in the group of EMR causes negative health effects.
This pissed me off a bit because I kept seeing this narrative that EMR is perfectly safe in articles speaking about 5G, specifically that 'there is no evidence that the previous wavelengths were harmful' - when there obviously, clearly, unequivocally is evidence for it.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g1e6em/with_the_recent_rise_of_concerns_about_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen