With so much misinformation going around. I dont know what to believe anymore. I just wanted to ask if anyone else had heard this?

Ive been debating if I should post this. But I'm curious. I was talking with someone who was told by a physician from a larger city in my state that doctors or clinics are getting a large amount of money for each person that has been diagnosed with Corona virus. That no matter what they died from( underlying condition) that they all died from the virus.. so they can get this money. I know what I have been reading everywhere. I dont mean to sound like a complete moron. I do not have proof of this. I cant find anything to back this up. I'm just curious if I heard this correctly.

submitted by /u/jewels275
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g5uze6/with_so_much_misinformation_going_around_i_dont/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die